Thursday, November 10, 2011

Of boring life and slow internet.

Im currently juggling over assignment, after a long procrastination. its 2.30 in the morning, with westlife's song as background, and sometimes pink all over my dvd player. everyone I bet now, at the best deep sleep, maybe having wet dream, or maybe have a very good night sleep. I cant sleep, though I may force myself to sleep, all the assignment will my nightmare.

i dun spent my time decently for my mid term. shit.

and just got back from gombak, I thought by today (yesterday) I might be able to atleast finish my assignment. and hell, I was wrong. I was indeed wrong.

I finish few sentences, well at least, it keeps on going, but now I stuck, in the middle of understanding all the facts that i've found from all the books.

this is tiring. this is why sometimes I miss going back to school.

at this time (nov) i dun even bother on going to school, my time will be spent on the endless happiness. yeah, 4 years ago, at this time, I already work. though i didnt get paid, but at least I was living to the fullest. now, my life is at constant boring and endless work.

im getting old, just sedut all the pics taken during my birthday with video recorded. just to make sure when Im old enough, and whenever I look back, I have something to smile on.

I try to observe my surrounding, on how rigor things could be. I guess, i'll never survive.

Im a spoilt brat. though i wasnt born and raised as spoilt kids, sometimes I refused to follow the nature's law. trust me, I always in constant denial on my age. not to mention my responsibility. I take for granted, for every responsibility to me. Im not even accountable for anything given to me. and these things really bugging me and sometimes leads me to one thing i dislike the most.

I dun even trust myself.

haiyyah. so sad lah

No comments: