Saturday, November 12, 2011

why am i here?

sometimes, no not exactly sometimes, most of the time, I wonder why am I here? I mean my university of course. 4 years before, I never thought on venturing on this political things, in fact i was never political enthusiast.
maybe, Maybe I did have the enthusiast when it comes to politics,
but now, I rather feel nothing. empty, sometimes, i dun even know why am i here.

im not giving up on my studies, inshallah that'll be the last I'll do, but now.. things get lil bit messed up. I dun even know my aim.

the truth is, most of my friends from dip are graduating soon, and start to their endeavor in working. while me, still struggling understanding all small things yet look so complicated to be understood. 

I thought when i turn 20, my life would be different. but it has been the same, the same cycle, the same stress with of course a little wiser.

but wise ke? 

looking back all those pic when I uploaded on myspace, was so fun. reminiscing all the sweet memories, froze by the pics makes me miss those moments. 
my life is boring. not that i compare, i dun even know how to lead my life anymore. i know, world out there full of cruel people. study the politics alone makes me wonder how my life gonna be. yes, try read political culture, only few were success on finding solution without have to kill each other. 

if not killed, then get ready on the emotional side. there are so many "however, nevertheless, however" to write on the comparative analysis alone.

now, i dun like to whine about my life. so, should i just suck it up?.

reading on the westlife too, makes me stress. haiyahh, how lar like this? 
its cliche but.. err, please fasten this semester. i da malas nak tgk buku ni.

oh yes, 6 weeks. taklah lama sangat. kan? before, my nights will fill with nitemare. and 4 more semester. 4 je. 4 je kan? errr. aduhh...

im getting old (er) and lose (er),

No comments: