Miracle
Miracle always happened when I was schooling. Still happened now but I think I can’t rely too much on miracle. Of course dapat scholarship by the time I really need money is not miracle. And when abah suddenly bank in rm200 also not miracle, when in pocket I still rm 50, so what is miracle?
Anyway, I always hope miracle will happen again but I know it won’t.
Yesterday, we were sitting there together and laughed...
Today, I was there but this time I was alone...
Tomorrow, none of us will be there but the memories remains...
You are probably the best thing ever happened to me.
You are the best thing ever happened to me.
I have no word to express my apology anymore.
All the best in your life.
Thanks for being part of my journey.
I'm going to appreciate all my friends from now onwards.
I'm going to miss you for the rest of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment