Stickwithu.
I’ve been listening to this song when I was really in love with syahira, I even sang this song to her. Yet, It didn’t lasted when I said I wasn’t really serious with her. And for almost 2 years we didn’t talked, and during 2007 we start to talk to each other in awkwardly, but for now, we’re inseparable. I still keep feeling for her, yet, I dun think I should express to her. She’s been lonely even I’ve told everyone I am not going o have any girlfriend because I am very kedekut and not to care for sharing. Therefore, I am not going to have any gf. Sugar mummy ; I can consider.
Anyway its few hours left before going to 2010. Alhamdulillah I am still breathing. Thus, I would like to extend my gratitude to everyone that has been my backbone. thanks, I probably die if I dun have you people. you people that have been really supportive. Thanks frens.
Let’s summarize 2009.
Early of this year, I almost gave up to university. My spm trial was like shit. I failed for 5 subjects and not to mention I was unaware I gave wrong ic number for spm slip and eventually together with my upu slip. It almost drive me crazy luckily I took very wise action (I am so genius) and able to handle everything. And surprisingly I get 4a’s for spm and get to cfs iium doing human sc.
2009 thought me lodsa of things, first I’ve lost many friends this year. First emma, nthen faris, and pian. It happened to fast, and we contact each other back, but not
that closelahh..
At least layen and I still together and we’re inseparable.
We did what we’ve planned. 1st work together and have a very wonderful free vacation.
Its my second experience of working. Early of this I was really desperate to get a job. I was running to many places, and finally PONEY accept me. muahhhaaa.. it was really fun working there. I’ve met nas and kak lilis. I contact with nasm but not kak lilies. Shen, chris, and wiillly wonka, -nas gave this name because nas really annoyed with her. I worked that only for 17 days and get rm550. Oklah, then I went shopping layen bought underwear, watch movie and everything on me..
Then, right after I stop working at poney, I was really lifeless and waiting for spm result was like shit....!! I still remember, I almost die-for-being-really-lifeless. Wake everyday, sleep everday and makan everyday.. layen was really busy with lodsa of stuff. And yeah, finally WE get new job~~!! Sunway college-data entry.
We started working right after few days after spm’s result was issued. I get 4a’s layen 3a’s and syaza 7a’s, qis 2a’s, pian no a. Shafiq, no cred, faris no a’s, faidi, I dun remember how many fails he get. Daniel, ahaaa... entahlah. But it was really bad because he didn’t get to any ipta, and instead he went to private. Bapak riak perempuan tu. So that’s it, bye-bye school and one step closer to the real world.
So I start working at sunway somewhere in the middle of march. My hair was really long and I looked very hensem. Haa.. amal yang cakap!!~~ and this year I met amal. Nanti I cerita pasal dia.
So then the first day really awkward. We were really racist, because punitha was like (change the n to k) keeling betul. Yet, at the end of the day, she is the best keeling I ever known. Working there its like working in real life working office with the gossip, balik awal, tidur and etc. Well, I can observer punitha (she’s the head over there) was like malas gila. Tidur, surf the internet. We were like worker of the year for the first 2 weeks, then dasar melayu buat kerja. Masuk lambat, surf internet, gayut dengan amal, gaduh dengan syaza, dengan layen, then malu nak minta maaf, then gossip, then gelak mcm sial, kutuk kuncu-kuncu punitha~~ *have u ever heard unfaithful in tamil? My god~~!!! Kelakar gila.. and yeah, the 1st day we worked there, I muntah mcm makan apa je. Get our gaji, and go to PD!!!!!!!!
WE went to pd for free, (I je lah sebab layen n amal bayarkan) hehehe!!
Nthen 26/5/09.
I was really excited at the same time I dun feel like going to nilai. It was like the most hectic day, abah wasn’t around and emak and ain were sending me to cfs. Everything went well till.. surat akuan perjanjian. Hahaha.. I thought by fill up one paper and Photostat je, will do. And apparently, I have to fill 3 copies and no blue pen!!!! Then dengan obnoxious-nya I fill up, something went wrong nthen kena amik lagi, then ain started to be really annoyed with me, anyway, ayen is heroin in Hindustan. She took the borang and bring together. Alhamdulillah its settled.
I dun want to talk about ta’aruf. It was nitemare.
If I have to rate this year and last, I prefer last year. Last was the best year, I have nothing to concern. I'm not really afraid of spm, I'm not really concern with future. I miss my school, I miss all the care-free during school year. I wish I can turn back time. everyone wants it anyway. Hmm.. I'm going to be 19 next year, hopefully I’ll be better person. Girlfren? Nah.. sugar mummy, pls!
This year, I get 4a’s spm, get to cfs iium, get new best fren.
Next year?
Get license, get new phone and get new jijol. U want jijol ni jijol yang mcm tu?
One step closer before going too- the real world.
Ugh.. I am so not ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment