lagu fav layen- all my life
if you guys were batch, probably you know. the knot between us are too close. so close though it was loose at times, nevertheless we are- always be friend. A friend for a life time.
if you guys were batch, probably you know. the knot between us are too close. so close though it was loose at times, nevertheless we are- always be friend. A friend for a life time.
we've known each other for a long time. enough for us to know each other. you know, sampai selulit dia pun I tahu kat mana paling banyak. as matter fact, when I was form 3, i'll be following her everywhere. Sampai lee seet hua, hua hua hau (nama amoi yang duduk London serius tu nama dia, except yang hua hua, tu si layen hidung kembang kuncup yang tambah) ok sambung, sampai lee seet hua pernah tanya
do you have anything special with her,
I cant remember what i answered. but deff if anyone asked me, I would say- Yes she's my bestfriend. My heart and soul (half je, lagi half of course it mine)
its been a milestone journey for us, long enough until we have created so many memories together. from impromptu/improper journey to Seremban, for the sake of Starsbuck, Port Dickson, and KL, BB, and other places, we've been together.
I didnt know what else life has to offer without her. but deff we are growing stronger.
lagu fav layen #2- all I have to give backstreetboys
at times, though we are close to each other, we are now busy with our life. now, she's pursuing to be a nurse. while me, still with my unsettle not knowing what I want to be in the future. though, I could heard she whining at times, yet.. these certainty knowledge will bring smile. not only to us which I believe to the rest of the world.
I still remember how alert you were, when an old lady fall on escalator. when I already felt dizzy looking at the blood on the escalator. you were enthusiastically helping the old lady. and I, was.. I dunno, i was traumatized looking at the old lady.
and so to the stories i've listened in the hospital. cutting poop, that were uncut-able because of the anus no longer functioning, (seriously, she told me when I was eating) cleaning all the dirt, that seems so disgusting to me yet so enjoyable to do (for her ler)
perhaps, all these criteria needed and what it takes to do something noble. with obviously, the littlest paycheck you would ever get.
you dun know how scared i was, when I've heard you will be in the operation room, cutting the lumps that been bothering you period cycle. I tried, to google cyst, and it was scary. and Alhamdulillah- now, you're getting. as good as new.
nonetheless, I still remember when you left me without goodbye, when you went to sekolah teknik. how I felt so lonely. my bestfriend, will only be here, once in two weeks. yet, jumaatday and sabtuday, we move our ass off to Kl, Starsbuck, and everything Kl had to offer at that time (starsbuck feberet kita sebelah kenny rogers da tutup shaiton betul)
and I still remember when I had big bitch fight with daniel, you were my side all the time. trying your best to convince me, its ok to lose a friend that not worth to keep. and, I'm sorry i wasnt on your side at the edge of your break up. Im sorry :(
I know your heart was indeed in pain. trap in the unresolved conflict with shallow minded people. trust me, whoever mess with you. sooner or later, they'll regret. because, the size of your baju kurung, reflect on how big your heart.
I know, at times- your weight been bugging you. but trust me, you would be diff without it. you are my layen. my epitome of happiness. :)
dun trust the fairness. seriously, it was during maghrib when the light was perfect for nightshot. *somehow*
how I miss waiting for you to come back from sekolah teknik. wrap our staff and let's go to KL. when rapid was nicely rm2 for the whole day.
and I still love you no matter what happen.
*saja nak bagi kau tacing sebab tak angkat aku call semalam and semalam punya semalam (sabtud and ahad. and aku still merajuk dengan kau)
sincerely, your best friend.


No comments:
Post a Comment