Finally, it was Friday, 29th may, the day i've been looking forward since the first day i was working. for the first time I came late, and I thought im gonna get sarcastic comment. Somehow, they are too busy with their work. Thus, no one realized i was late. hehe.
The whole day I've spent my time with colleague, start to reminisce my first day i was working, it was pretty funny how they describe my kelam kabutness, and kelam kabutness somehow as they said, it was hilarious. when I sign something I shouldnt sign, wrongly sent email, calling wrong supplier, and closing the system wrongly and whatever mistake a freshie always does.
yet, all the mistakes were rectified in 3 days time. when I have to stay until almost 9, to ensure everything is in order. Beside, I take my job seriously, though at times, Im so mentally and physically exhausted. Beside, i was working at the cafe- as they said, not so many malays are hardworking. and Im too young to work to work like Bangla.
around 5.45, I hand over my tag and apologizing to everyone. thanked everyone for teaching me. and, Im glad because for the past 2 months I've gain so many new knowledge and experience.
Though I was there for only 2 months, seriously I have fun. I did establish connection with some of the supplier, and I do make new friends, though wouldnt last long. but still, never in my life to have such a beautiful experience.
Im gonna miss working there. :(
luckily i hid my face. damn, my tears almost fell when i bid farewell to everyone.
and I think Im prepared to be in the real industry.!
and whatever it is, I still hate goodbye/farewell, and whatsoever you call it


No comments:
Post a Comment