Friday, July 15, 2011

.......................................................

im 20 this year, soon enough before I've realized im gonna graduate. and embark a new journey living on my own with of course a little help from my parent (kot)

I'm really lucky somehow, I get to slot in chinese oriented company, a conglomerate company served for customer. well, i have never expected, I would be working with the Shopping Mall. and somehow, rezeki i. and I get in. To work with them, handling supplier (ceh macam exec besau je) from all over the places. I thought i was failure when I was given simple task to do, however, as time passes by- everything seems to be so easy. In fact, at some point- I think Im ready to venture myself to work.

ready is not really the issue. i've heard the nature of working in the office oriented. of course, some based on Merit and sadly, not everyone will be judge based on merit. you kiss ass then, you'll get promoted. at some point, I dunno whether I want be in that position.

I barely talk to anyone in the office. im like a loner. who walks every single step alone. and hoping someone will initiate to start conversation. just a simple Hi will do. but, heck I dun they ever will. most of  the time, I rather sent email to them, and CC to others that may concerned. somehow It works.

well, I didnt say I dun have friends over there. I do, but entah. everyone is so busy with their endless job. like me, from the beginning of the day, i need to check-list. and make sure, everything listed will be done by the end of the day. my first thought was, im gonna do something easy (non-exec) job. somehow, not really. I still need to monitor all the cheque flows. make sure every inventory stock in order. make sure, all the suppliers get their cheque by the valid terms of 30 days. 

its fun, yes this is the issue i wanna discuss


i've been working there for 2 months. almost 2 months, i already felt so tired. exhasuted and not to mention bored. i could die from the muscle ache of my body. and somehow, wanna swear on the suppliers that still fail to give the right fax no. now, how the hell all the related document (PO++++) can be delivered. because, everything is auto fax. seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, then if project delayed all the payment will increases. 


and other whom still fails to get their payment. well call me, im gonna eat you. remind me, so that I could request CTC (i wonder why suppliers always forgotten to attach work order together) and so I have to call back. and yes- workload are getting banyak-er.

heh, ponat den kojo ni

No comments: