Saturday, July 23, 2011

its been 2 years :)

"Keep smiling, keep shining knowing you can always count on me, that's for sure", Dionne Warwick, Elton john, and Stevie Wonder. :)

everytime I listen to this song, somehow the memory in nilai flash into my mind. the swelling smell, the bed room, and as well the friends. 

Its been 2 years sincei left that place, so many memories I collected, along the way to be proud undergraduate. and yet, so many unfinished business i left over. I couldnt believe, time moving so fast.

nevertheless, Nilai will always be in my heart.


and I ironically, i never really miss friend. i miss the environment, because it was the first time, I felt love. The real love between friends, and the stress of being student, living in the same room with completely 19 strangers sharing bathroom. the morning's scream, due the "shrinking" water when we had to share the same bathroom.

and the first time my heart was dented. 


Somehow, I wish I could rewind everything. re-do everything, and make sure I dun have to go through the misery. yet, im grateful, I experienced all these things.

Credit to mizahkholil.blogspot.com

the heat was unbearable, 5 mnts walking from my room to the class, was like.. ahhh. and somehow, all those steps are worth to be remembered. 

tak sangka, da 2 tahun *tahan air mata. :(

No comments: