Saturday, February 23, 2013

:)

woke up today and decided to finish off my works that yet to be attended. hmm.. life as student can be pain on the neck, the motivation drives me after took few minutes break and search (google) the prospect of my life after I graduate. well, 2 semester isnt long enough, time passes really fast these days. need to prepare myself.

went through options that I have to graduate, and Im not sure where exactly im heading. whether to stick in my own field or venture to any other fields that would gives better prospect in life.

the thing is, Im not even sure what to do after I graduate. working in the office and serve the capitalist definitely something I wont do anymore. the past speaks itself, and I wont let myself engrossed with so many works. working in the office is not fun. I dont want to end up like my boss.. shes scary.

....


nak buat apa eh after graduate? 

2 comments:

Beta Forskning said...

sambung belajar lagi

rendrazaleigh. said...

hello!

ya, Thats what i've been planning to do. but too bad, Kat malaysia ni tak banyak choices in art.

most of the M.A courses pun- business, mass comm etc...