Friday, February 22, 2013

final year student.

I always look up to my seniors whenever they tell me how life in the holy uni is so wonderful and beyond words. sometimes I see the glow of spiritual smile shining from their face. true, the Holy uni has taught me so many lessons in fact i know more about my religion more (and still learning) compared to my high school, as I remembered was nothing to ruminze Jawi or otherwise.

The thing about religion one might offensive to have different values despite the richness and diversity thought presented in Islamic Literature. Of course I happened to read few scholars that had written so many philosophical thoughts, the cosmos, the Islamization of knowledge.

I know, my religious may not suffice to give out comment since I still respect the authority. yet, whatever judgement may comes out from my thought most likely to be condemned by my classmate whenever I have to say something.

ye, ijtihad aku tak boleh pakai.

last tuesday, my teacher asked the class to what ideology that we are subscribe to. 

since the class was in awkward silence and many many Islamic scholar wannabe (eh ter judge pulok) I decide to break the silence. 

My first sentence was..

i believe in liberalism because for me, everyone has different values, and these values molded into their action and its up to them to lead their in life. I dun care no matter how different they are, as long as they are not harmful. 

i grew in the sin city, I went to christmas, i have gay and lesbian friends, my social experience led to the thinking, as long as whatever they want to be, let them. after all, its not my business to tell them what's right and wrong. 

i dun care how wrong they are, as long as they are not harming me and the society.

I recently watched video sunni vs shite', these endless rival of the theo-political doctrine. i dun care if i had shite friend as long as they are not practicing any of their doctrine (kill other people that have different religious values)

the whole class was still silence. I thought on continuing the move to my second ideologies.

and my classmate rose his hand while I was still talking.
this brother... he lacks of religious knowledge. shite should never be part of our society and politically they are not supposed to be in Malaysia. (dengan mengigiglnya)

my teacher cont by saying- I understand your social experience lead to such thinking. Its true, as long as they not harmful to everyone.

and this funny guy said..

what if your father were gay or bisexsual.




......................

I can see from my teacher's face, sure he was annoyed by this cynical plus stupid remark by giving such hypothetical situation.

hmmmmmmm...



if having such in depth religious knowledge makes hate each other for no reason, I might as well will not learn your Islamic version of yours. honestly, why do we have to hate each other just because they are different from us?

how would you justify sunni for killing that happens recently 79 was killed due to bombing sesuka hati tuhan kau tu?

on the side note- Im a parasite now. 

whatever.

No comments: