Monday, February 11, 2013

sister.


The words of her engagement has spread all around her network. Thanks to me for being such a kecoh and busy body brother. Well, if your sister were to be happy by admitting she is half taken,  why not share the joyous (joyah) news to everyone. And just to be sure, her engagement had been confirmed yesterday after the cincin tanda properly place at her finger. Well, if I might add, I already envision myself going to miss her, with the moments we had together.


If felt like yesterday when we first tried smoking in the public library basement. The fear of getting caught and little bit to show off was one of the blazing moment (s). hehhee.

One thing we had in common we I was in primary school is- we read the same novel. I still remember when she bought novel by liyana afirra malik - Koleksi yoyo, a compilation of pop novel, dan mimpi pun berguguran, ombak rindu (series sedih cerita ni) legenda budak , etc. I still remember, sneaking out the novels from her room and read the novels with all kinds of cheezy music to suit my fantasy while reading these novel. 

and I still remember when were in secondary school, the first time we tried smoking in the basement of public libary. It was adventurous considering the fact we were so young tender. we were walking from my house to the public library is not a bid deal. Unlike now, I wouldnt let my younger sister to walk alone even to the grocery shop.

Lodsa of memories we collected together. i still remember when we were smoking at the 'pekan' the heart of this holy city, someone was shouting " oi kecik kecik lagi da merokok", and we were running out of breath and have no idea where to go, and it was already 8. mind you, my parents was not at home, hence we can do so many things we like. (heee)..

and somehow, she decided to stop smoking cuz she couldnt smell the ziggy (ironic sunnguh)

and I still remember, we bought malboro light, we were smoking happy happily in the house, since no one was there to supervise us. and suddenly cik bed, ( my aunt) decided to stop to check on us. yes, the house was filled with smokes, and we were lucky, she never questioned it.

and during fasting months, we only fast for the first 2 weeks, and the rest.. nobody cares (if I might add, nobody's business).

now, she's a full grown up women and soon to be married. she was engaged to her boyfriend yesterday, (by her choice of course lerr)

I have less than 3 months (maybe) to spend time with her. hmmm.. I doakan yang terbaik je :)

 *just to show that I wasnt emotional at all, I decided not to snap any picture using my cam. heheheeee.

I recently purchased some of the novels that we used to read. Just hoping all the memories that we had wouldnt faded as much as our times has gone by. 

No comments: