Saturday, February 2, 2013

graduation.



Hari tu, one of my friend posted this song on twitter, maka ramailah yang response since most of us 1st batch for 101XXX will be graduating at the end of this year. depends on our workload. I decided to take less subjects and focus on the essential. yet, for final year I have like 3 subjects. however, our department yang mengada sokmo will not allowed students to take less than 12 credit hours, hence, I still have to audit one subjects. Ingat nak audit subject engineering ke mana tahu ada faedahnya. hewhewhew.

but back to the track, I never thought I would (soon) to complete my studies. looking back at those years, I thought my nonsense behavior would strike back, and bound to repeat my past mistake. with my crazy and not so stupid decision to stay off campus, (though I have no driving license let alone to drive a car patutlah aku takde banyak kawan cis, )   yet, Alhamdulillah my undergraduate journey would end this year.

and that's the problem, am I ready to venture into the industrial demand? capitalist slave labor that will spent most of time in life on endless insufficient money?

hmmm.. its true studying a social sciences its like a gambling. its either you win big like chandra muzzaffar or the al- attas's family, chomsky, huntington, etc, or you're gonna end up like social activist yang entah apo apo yang diperjuangkan, or worst you wont be anyone, aimless person wandering around the sky-crapper and hoping with the degree you have could have job.

scary right?

heheee.. just for you to know, though I have good result for every semester, except during 2nd semester when I was in second year (and now I have to pay the price, for failing that subject) because my lecture been really nice to me. In return, I didnt kiss their both asses, I study harder, read more. and try my best not plagiarize my assignment.

the truth is.. Im not smart. either street smart or book smart, im not in both category. Im kinda worried in the future, might not compatible to work in the the fast pace industrial demand. my fav teacher once said, if I cant make you the next ceo, politician etc in the future, well at least I can make you a human. yah, for teacher to justify social sciences is ********* they might say its a process of moral development. but, what moral can exactly gives you? 

ya respect.

but what respect can gives you?

Polo GTI Golf ke? 

haiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! dilemma sungguh.

No comments: