Thursday, May 5, 2011

cruel as it may seems.

You have a confidential message from the United Nations, you have been awarded a grant sum of £950.000.00GBP.ticket number 27522465896-532 with serial number 652-662 drew lucky number 7-14-18-23-31-45, Please contact the Executive secretary on  E-mail: united.nation.dept1@london.com or call +( 44) 703-184-1588 for more information.

the first time i received these kind of spam was like 4 years ago, i was really excited to reply and google his name. damn, I thought perhaps my little deeds will help muslim country, and yet happened to be, it was spam. I was frustrated. 

anyhow, result was commence yesterday, some were very happy. some, i know i screwed up last semester. but I didnt expect to fail anything. i never failed in anything. the D really makes my life miserable.haish, aduh, rasa fail macam lagi teruk dari hilang kawan.

wake up in the morning, my head felt sort of light dizzy, and now, i think i demam kot?

aduh, seriously i cant accept my failure. semalam mimpi rasa macam nak terjun gaung je. anyway, I'm going to start working next week. hopefully it will be awesome. byeeee

No comments: