the norms of working, a casual labor serving for people be frank by giving pleasant gesture though I didnt bother about giving it, either sincere or rather a mere fake. just to please my customer. or maybe, im just scared. being obedient to every single rule applied. makes my heart feel better and secure-rer.
with current colleagues seems to be very very not pleasant to work with, well I just dun care anymore. and working just for time being. ignore other personal feeling. work and work. keep myself busy and put myself away. alert and aware other needs, such as sliding left and unattended table and stock out and so forth.
working is good, yes. the money coming out from my own sweat. yet, working could be horrible. working with colleagues that have the lowest emotion intelligence.
and i dun really care anymore. I do my work, i'll get my job done and make sure I dun get caught in any trouble. and well, i'm starting to love my job. and try, to smile though my heart start to hate my working place.
and now, Im worried. seriously im worried. im worried about my future. imagine if i couldnt develop any skills *and i've made mistake by venturing in social sciences field* though i try to convince myself everything will be ok. kot?
2 comments:
Dude, I'm really sorry that I couldn't reply your text. Got no credit la. :(
Honestly, what you're going through right now is the reason why I couldn't work at a F&B place. I've worked at SR before and heck it was not as pleasing as I thought it'd be. Sebab tuh I looked for a job at an office.
But whatever it is, sabar Jijol. Nanti I'll text/call you. :)
how sweet,
nantilah i cerita more specific tau.
Post a Comment