re-activate my social network, trigger all the memories that i had. the depressive period and soon to be memory, bad bad memory in my life. how funny, life had change me, alter my perception in many things. and not to mention all negative thoughts that I had. I wonder, what had change me?
I know, life has not been easy. never will. forgetting about the past, beget me to another depression. and another repression lead to another repercussion. oh well, perhaps the norms of reciprocal has drifted me far away from the right track.
you'll know the worst mistake that i've made? When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. taken from here.
dun be like me ok? and make sure whenever you want to put a dot. never let ur feeling cross with comma.
No comments:
Post a Comment