Sunday, August 14, 2011

puasa. :)

trylah guna national anthem untuk alarm's tone, trust me, you'll be awaken in instant. hehe,

that was years back then, for the first time i was fasting with 18 complete stranger in my room. It was the first time, i was fasting and away from home. clueless what to eat early in the morning, as well during berbuka was like the most stressful period in my life. Seriously, right after class ended on Friday, i'll pack stuff and left everything behind and straight away go home. 

the funny part was, skip class, either morning class or afternoon class. and other spent time, was spent- sleeping comel-ly. I was fortunate, i didnt get any barring letter, due to the fact, it was towards the end of semester, thus, I was safe. no, we were safe.

and I still remember, when everyone was awaked, by my roomate's alarm tone, it was national anthem, and everyone was laughing. that was the first time, everyone sahur.

yet, all these memories was years back. :)

how I miss the times,  but not the people. hheh

No comments: