right after i finish reading all sort of depression, good one you know you may find it here., I rather find it useless. might said, all the possible solution rather to be generalized by different type of person. based on my own experience (losing a friend) with extreme guilt, I found that writing will be the best remedy for any kind depression. regardless whether you stress or anything. because, normally I dun really like the respond whenever i initiate a conversation. and I rather find, blogging *though no one reads* its kinda cool than any other social network
time will heals everything- it just that you wont know- when.
say for example twitter- you can only write something in between 120-150 (if im not mistaken) and the FB around 400-500 character. Thus, try blog, you have ample size to express everything. nonetheless, in these era, people getting lazier. trust me, how many bloggers had deleted their blog? because, they rarely have time to write a lengthy post. and for apparent reason, set of mental preference differ the interest and definitely not blog.
as for me, I like blog. in fact, I admired few bloggers that been blogging ever since blogger was introduced, I think around 2006, regardless of the contain. especially those blogger that write from their heart,sincerely just to update their life. Though they are not celebrity, but i fond to read their blog. eventually help to understand life in better perspective.
well, i was about to write about something else sebenarnya, and somehow, ter-cerita benda lain. hehe, here goes my best friend, layen. not LION, but LAYEN, the name itself has no resemblance to layen. in other word, layen is not an animal. it just a name, a nick name given and I dun even know the history behind it.
I guess, when it comes to different phase of life, everyone is expecting something to change. doesnt matter whether its a mild change, or rapid change, a change must be there. or else, anyone might lose interest to live. say for example, if my parent were over-proctective and has no trust issue, will I be happy about it?
my answer is hell no. HELL no. (<-- example yeah,)
of course at some point of life, there must be a turning point. you know, believes that im an adult and get through life 70% without you. get what I mean?
and somehow, it didnt happens to her. many instances I would like to share, but. nahh, tak baik bukak pekung orang.
anyway, Im happy for u because u dapat P. hehe :) im very proud of you know.
currently listening to-Sudirman Nilai Cintamu.
No comments:
Post a Comment