Saturday, May 8, 2010

alana azlan, ifran yazid. kimi.

Summer comes to the end.

The only season that waiting for me, will be endless sorrow winter.

The only thing that bugging me for the past months was two lovely person. One trust me with world, and another one I trust with my life. I betrayed the warmest person, and the other betrayed me and eventually ends everything both beautiful friendships, that I dun ever dream to have. Didn’t expected both relationships rosed off only for one night, isnt crazy? None of it should be regretted because the reasons that cause everything was me.Till then I still miss elle, I mean she’s been the nicest person I ever met. She can even makes me laugh even with a single text msg. I wasn’t really pissed off when she betrayed me, but I was really sad when she turned to be such a …… I cant even have the heart to say this. Its like going back to high school, trapping one’s secret by manipulating everything. I was really disappointed to the point I suddenly I was betrayed, I was stabbed with the most painful knife, and even until now, I still hate her, yet, I dun it’ll last longer, after a while I haven’t met her, and had deleted all her pictures in my lap top, threw away the frog that she gave me for m birthday, its slowly killing all the ill feeling. And another one, I never had such fren, and never even dare to dream about. in fact you are the only reason I’m going back to nilai every week even my heart very very reluctant to. I was really sad when aween lost my phone. Because so many text msges that I kept and hopefully I can read whenever I miss u. and now, the phone already lost, atleast kalau terhempas I rather spent any ridiculous amount just to make everything’s saved. Yet, no.. every good finally must comes to an end, and I think losing out the phone indicating I should stop thinking about both of you. At the end of the day, lana has to listen everything. I know she might get fed up, but the only thing that can make me feel better by telling lana. And she always gives me very reasonable advice. Well, at least she never been any biased. Im soory, I know u have lodsa of other problems, but still burdening with everything. If you turn yourself away, probably im gonna be crazy for the rest of my life. That’s everyday I try my best to make sure I her in everyday that im doing. Well, atleast the 2nd best thing happened after the worst scene in my life. And then another best thing happened to me. I never thought I would be really close to kimi. Kimi is such a nice guy. And his pervertness my daysss, I cant believed there is a human that think about sex almost everytime, but indeed he is a nice guy. I’ve been calling him animal, because whenever he’s playing games, he will ignore me. Funnily when I called him animal, menyahut plak? *I was really touched when kimi told me, “jol, lana call aku tadi, and she’s asking about you.” After fawwaz, you are the 2nd person that cares about me that much. Thanks.Finally short sem comes to the end, which means im a inshaallah a graduating student and will never come back to nilai. Nilai will be the place that ever goes in my brain. Short sem certainly the worst period of my life, none of the moment I really enjoyed. Accept for kimi that always overcome my loneliness. He sleeps in my room if ifran not around, and he always been the fren with big heart. Thanks you kimi.Computer left, and the only thaing that I cant wait right to bid farewell to nilai I dun come back, and stop reminiscing everything. Perhaps after this I’ll talk less. I prefer to stay away rather than risking my feeling that going to make my life really miserable. I dun even dare to think about it again. Anyway thanks for everything. Nilai definitely another remarkable place I will never forget.

goodnite

No comments: