I guess never write anything I hate you so much, most of the post were very vague, and some of part still remain hidden with improper. Of course I miss you, do u know I was really highly respect you. Because I thought u are someone different someone that I can really talk bout everything. Someone that can make me laugh just even glanced at ur face, do u know I miss all that?
That’s why I said, I really love you, because I never met someone with such traits.
then what happened?
When I’ve realized all that u said was lie, all that u did was merely to betray me, all that u did was purposely to trap me.
And then u still being denial?
And how I encounter? With everything I have just to satisfied me.
What comes to the end? Nothing. Throwing ur frog doesn’t changed anything, deleting all ur pics in my lap top doesn’t bring any effect. Instead, its really tired to carefully choose one by one to make sure I dun delete others precious pic.
And? Everyone been demanding to be fren with you.
I was really put high expectation on you, and what you did, I cant forgive you.
And instead we messed up each other life. Dun u think u drive me half crazy?
No comments:
Post a Comment